Boudoir Bridal Photography.
Beautiful 'Before' Photos
The number of partners doing a glamour or boudoir wedding photography shoot while getting ready for the wedding has exploded. It's a great opportunity while you have yourself all done up to do a little something for yourself. (maybe a little for your partner as well)
These glamour photography sessions take around 30 minutes and are usually done just before you jump in your dress.
PLEASE NOTE: The images here may or may not be copyright, no image altering has been done to watermarks etc. These are examples ONLY of wedding boudoir photography and no claim is made to taking or owning these images. (I would never post a couples boudoir shoot online.)
Please note you must be over 18 for a boudoir shoot and its for one partner only, no couple sessions.
What is Boudoir and Boudoir wedding?
OK, so you have been hearing about boudoir photography but not sure what it is. Who should do it? Why? What does is entail?
Here are the answers to the commonly asked questions.
First thing first….how do you actually pronounce the word? Boudoir – pronounced bŏo dwăawr comes from late 18th century French word and is translated as – a woman’s bedroom or a private sitting room.
Boudoir photography, therefore, usually takes place in a setting such as a bedroom or a hotel room… an intimate setting to create classy images that can be soft, romantic, sexy, sensual, or naughty. The main focus of a boudoir photographer is to capture you in the most flattering way by guiding you through the poses that compliment your body type.
Who should go for boudoir photography?
- A person that wants to surprise that special one in their life with a unique and personal gift…. There’s something about seeing them open that photo album for the first time and drool all over your sexy photos (and not the ones from Maxim magazine)!
- A person that needs a confidence boost. O yes, we all occasionally get really tired of looking at these glossy magazines with “perfect” models on every page. Well, now it can be you looking back from a sexy picture. Why should only models have all the fun in front of the camera? Boudoir photography will help you discover that secret seductress in you.
- A person that is already confident and just wants to strut their sexy stuff in front of the camera and have some fun! Why not just make it all about you and give yourself a gift? It’ll be your little secret (ssshhhh, we wont tell anyone).
- A person that wants to capture their beauty forever. Lets face it, none of us are getting younger. 30 years from now a boudoir photo shoot will be the proof of your hotness. Boudoir photo album will be one of your most cherished possessions 😉
- A person that’s been married for a long time and well….wants to revamp their private life with their partner.
- A woman that is thinking of having a baby and wants to have a reference point of what she wants her body to look like after the baby 😉
- A people size 0 to……100, well maybe there is not such size but you get the point, there is no size, weight, or height limitations. Every person is beautiful in their own special way and boudoir photography is there to help you bring it out.
OK, so pretty much any woman is a great candidate for boudoir photography session. Hope to hear from you soon!